Mortgage Financing at Your Convenience
FHA loans are mortgages issued by federally qualified lenders and insured by the U.S. Federal Housing Authority, a division of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. FHA loans are an attractive, maximum financing option, especially for first-time homeowners.
- Relaxed underwriting guidelines
- Down payments as low as 3.5%
- Great for first-time buyers
- Credit scores as low as 580
A VA Loan is a mortgage in the united states which is guaranteed by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs. If you are a Veteran, or your loved one is a veteran, GoNoCost can help you save thousands.
- Backed by the VA
- Offers ability to streamline refinance anytime in the future
- Relaxed underwriting guidelines down to 580 score
- Allows borrower to borrower more than the Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac loan limits
- Best for second homes vacation homes
- Allows for 15% down payment
- Great for refinance or purchase
- Low monthly mortgage insurance
- Allows up to 100% financing on purchases
- Flexible credit guidelines
A conforming loan is a mortgage that meets the dollar limits set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) and the funding criteria of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. For borrowers with excellent credit, conforming loans are advantageous due to their low-interest rates.
- Credit score– At least 620
- A recommended down payment of 20%, can go as low as 3%.
- Loan limits are adjusted annually by the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
Have Any Questions?
Give us a call to discuss loan options with one of our experienced advisors at (800) 971-7791
- Creative financing tools
- Guaranteed through government, or nonprofit organization
- Lower interest rates are sometimes associated with special loans
Physician Mortgage Loans
Physician loans, also called doctor mortgage loans, were introduced by banks and lending institutions because of several distinctive challenges faced by physicians when borrowing. Most doctors and other medical professionals struggle before finding favorable conventional mortgage loans due to student loans that increase their debt-to-income ratio.
- Attractive for doctors with an MD, DO, DDS, DVMM or DMD
- Borrow up to $2 million with no PMI.
- Loans up to $1 million offer 100% financing
Adjustable Rate (ARM)
An Adjustable Rate Mortgage, or ARM, is a mortgage whose interest rate changes over time. The initial interest rate on an ARM is often lower than that of a fixed-rate mortgage, making it attractive to homebuyers looking to save money in the short term.
- Interest rates fluctuate with the market
- Great for borrowers who plan to move in the near future
- More affordable mortgage payments
Conventional loans are mortgage loans provided by non-government supported lenders that follow the rules established by Fannie Mae (FNMA) or Freddie Mac (FHLMC). At Go No Cost, we understand that navigating the loan process can be challenging.
- Not backed by a government agency.
- Conventional mortgage down payments can be as low as 3%.
- Conventional loan amounts can be as high as $700,000.
A construction loan is a short-term loan with a high-interest rate issued to finance the construction of a house from the beginning until its completion. Unlike traditional mortgages, where the purchased home is used as collateral, construction loans are stand-alone.
- A short-term loan to provide the funds required to build a home
- Used to cover the cost of the land, contractor labor, building materials, and permits
- A good credit score and a low DTI are recommended
First Time Home Buyer
There are many first time home buyer programs in Raleigh available to the new homebuyers that can help make buying a home easier. Go No Cost can help you find the perfect loan option for your needs and ensure that you get the best possible deal on your first home.
- They Require Lower Down Payments
They’re Easier to Qualify For
A maximum debt-to-income ratio of 41 percent
Renovation loans are funds issued on credit to homeowners who want to fix their homes or enhance the value of their properties before getting them to market.
- One monthly payment
- Relaxed credit score requirements – as low as 600
- Down payment of only 3.5%
Rate Term Refinance
When seeking to refinance your mortgage, you have two options to choose from. You can either change the terms of your current loan without advancing any new money or take another large mortgage to replace your old one and receive money on top of the new loan.
- Likely to have lower interest rates associated
- You might be able to pull cash out
- A great time to move a 30-year term to a 15-year term
Hud Reo Loans
Hud REO Loans are available for anyone looking to purchase a HUD foreclosed property. The loan is 100% FHA insured, which means that the government backs the loan in case of default. This makes it a very attractive option for anyone looking to buy a foreclosure, minimizing the risk involved.
- You can put as little down at 3.5%
- Great for those who have bad credit or are repairing credit
- They are given out by private lenders
Investor Property Loans
There are many benefits to investing in property, including the potential for income and appreciation. However, if you’re looking to purchase or refinance an investment property, it’s essential to work with a lender who understands your goals and can offer loan products that meet your needs.
- Great if you have a good credit score
- Buy rental property with no money of your own
- Look at all loan options
USDA Streamlined Refinance
The USDA streamlined assist refinance program was developed to assist homeowners who currently have USDA guaranteed or direct loans in the process of refinancing their mortgages without having to pass a credit check or have their debt-to-income or loan-to-value ratios assessed.
Reduced Qualification Requirements
No Property Appraisal Required
Low USDA Home Loan Rate
If you’re a homeowner, like most people, you want to do everything you can to make your home as comfortable and modern as you can. On the other hand, it is not always easy to come up with the money that is necessary for repairs and improvements. The solution may be cash-out refinancing. It can support you in paying for a variety of expenses, including home renovations, consolidation loans, or even the repayment of college debts.
- You can borrow a lot of money at a low-interest rate.
- Your mortgage interest may be tax deductible.
- It may be the cheapest way to borrow money.
Your dream home is waiting. Start your approval today.
“Owning a home is a source of joy and pride, but financing it is often hectic. We are here to change the status quo.”
Mortgage loan approval follows a standard underwriting process that analyses your income, credit, employment status, assets, and liabilities. Terms and conditions apply.